Discover 5 PDF proofreading tips you can apply when working with Adobe Reader DC.
Listen to find out more about
- Rotating the page view
- Using the ‘Show Cover View in Two Page View’ function
- Attaching a Word file for large amounts of corrected text
- Why you should avoid using ‘floating’ sticky notes
- How to find invisible errors you know you’ve corrected
- Free versus paid-for software: Is Adobe Reader DC good enough for PDF proofreading?
- Course: How to Mark Up PDF Page Proofs
Join our Patreon community
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/