Find out how to choose a name for your editing or proofreading business with Louise Harnby and Denise Cowle.
Listen to find out more about
- Brainstorming a list of possible business names
- Considering your target clients
- Identifying your core brand values
- Using a business name to tell the client what’s on offer
- Checking the name is available
- Does the name reflect your brand identity?
- How findable and SEO-friendly is the name?
- Will the name stand the test of time?
Denise and Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/