Want to line edit crime fiction and thrillers? Pick up some handy tips to help you on your way.
Listen to find out more about
- What’s distinctive about editing crime fiction and thrillers
- What a good line editor needs to look out for
- What new entrants to the field need to study
- Marketing ideas
- Top tips for being a successful freelance editor/proofreader
- Do fiction editors use style guides?
- Course: The Suspense Trifecta
- The Chicago Manual of Style for PerfectIt
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you’d like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/