Louise Harnby and Denise Cowle chat about how even if you don’t specialize in your editorial practice, it’s still worth using the language of specialism in your marketing.
Listen To Find Out More About
- The different ways in which we might specialize
- Helping clients understand how we can help them
- What does the client want to know?
- Why saying we can edit ‘everything’ is a weak message
- Why the language of specialization is interesting
Denise And Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/