Louise Harnby and Denise Cowle talk to author David Unger about transforming a novel from print to audio.
Listen To Find Out More About
- Doing your own narration vs hiring a pro
- How to find a professional voice artist
- Which qualities are important
- The process of working with a professional narrator
- Obstacles to creating audio books
- Costs and time frame
- David Unger: davidungerphd.com
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
- Denise Cowle: denisecowleeditorial.com
- Louise Harnby: harnby.co/fiction-editing
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/