Denise and Louise discuss the grammar police, how to manage them, and why they’re nothing to do with professional editing.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- Who are the grammar police?
- Social media and the grammar police
- Pedantry versus professional editing for style, preference and flow
- Writing style: Business, academia, web copy, creative non-fiction, fiction
- Conventions and standards versus rules and errors
- How and when to tell a writer about an error
- Dealing with the grammar police
- Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation by Jane Straus
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.