In this episode of The Editing Podcast, Denise and Louise discuss location and whether where your editor lives actually matters.
Listen to find out more about location in relation to:
- Local, regional and national knowledge
- Face-to-face meetings
- University policies
- Spelling, idiomatic and dialectical variance
- Pronunciation problems
- Communicating with global audiences
- Refining searches for editors
- Financial transactions
- The type of editing being carried out
- Times-zone advantages
Ask us a question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/