Denise and Louise answer questions about how to run and grow an editing and proofreading business.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- When editorial projects don’t arrive with us on time … how to manage it and how to prevent it
- Dealing with burnout and procrastination
- How to get fiction work with indie authors
- Making time for marketing
- Increasing efficiency
- Contracts, and whether email is sufficient
- What to tell publishers when we’re asking to be placed on their freelance lists
- How to link up with other editors
- Billing in different currencies
- What to include on an invoice
- Starting an editing business, and the best order for tackling branding, website creation, social media networking, marketing, and investing in productivity tools
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.